1. Adopt 20ft container for genset up to 1250kVA and 40ft container for genset up from 1250kVA.
2. Container with CSC certificate which is conformed to international safety agreement of container. The complete containerized genset can be shipped directly for sea transportation which saves freight cost.
3. The crossbeam of container is made of square steel tube (different from common container) to enhance mechanical strength of container and endure higher shock of impulsive-load from genset.
4. All the hinges, locks and screws are stainless steel. Anti wave and rainproof accessories are fixed inside of the container.
5. Side doors are fixed in both sides of container for easy maintenance and inspection. And one ladder is installed in one side.
6. Container can be opened from both front and back which is easy for daily maintenance and inspection of alternator and engine radiator. The open genset also can be easily removed from front or back side for overhaul.
7. Two flameproof lights are fixed inside of container, and one in control panel for easy maintenance and inspection.
8. Leak fluid collection system for engine is designed at the bottom of container to avoid the environment pollution.
9. Control panel and switch cabinet are installed on the same side of the container for easy operating and wires connecting.
10. PMG (Permanent Magnet Generator) is fixed as standard which improves the starting capability and boosts anti interference of harmonics distortion of alternator.
11. Fuel tank, pipes, oil drain and muffler with special design are well appreciated by customers.
12. High performance soundproof materials are installed inside of container which are flameproof, durable and especially efficient in noise reduction.
Optional parts: Automatic fuel filling pump (or control valve), coolant filling pump, double fuel & water separator, auto synchronizing control system, etc.